Senior Data Coordinator
· Job Reference: REQ005367
· Date Posted: Wednesday, 3rd February 2021
· Application Closing Date: Tuesday, 23rd February 2021
· Location: Preston Campus
· Grade/Salary: F (£25,941 - £30,046)
· Basis: Fixed term contract for 2 years
· School/Service: Faculty of Health & Care - Lancashire Clinical Trials Unit
· Hours: Full Time (36.25 hours per week - 1.0 FTE)
· Interview Date: Friday, 5th March 2021
Lancashire Clinical Trials Unit (CTU) provides expertise in the design and delivery of feasibility studies, evaluation trials, complex interventions and other well-designed clinical intervention studies. Lancashire CTU was awarded provisional UKCRC registration in 2019 and is undertaking significant further investment in the development of Lancashire CTU and the recruitment of staff with relevant clinical and/or research expertise. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to join Lancashire Clinical Trials Unit which manages health related trials for UCLan, external organisations and international partners.
We wish to recruit a Senior Data Coordinator to join Data Management Team to support the delivery of an increasing trials portfolio.
To read more and to apply please go to the ULCAN page here.
Please email [email protected] to advertise relevant vacancies here